Lisa Falls, Little Cottonwood Canyon
· Wasatch Mountains
· Little Cottonwood Canyon
· This canyon has more traffic due to two ski resorts
· No dogs allowed
· The Trailhead is unmarked
· Kid and Family Friendly
· Easy boulder scrambling
· Kids love this trail because of the rocks
· 5 – 10 minute hike, one way
· 1/10 mile in length, one way
· Short, semi-steep trail
· Fun to play in water – depending on the runoff
· View up close – depending on the runoff
· Boulder hopping
· Popular rock climbing/repelling area
· Waterfall comes off a sheer granite slab
· Directions: The trailhead is located between mileposts 6 & 7. Look for a small parking area on the north side.
· Lisa Falls is 2.5 miles down the canyon from White Pine Trailhead, located on the NORTH side of the road.
Join Sheryl's Hiking Group today or Schedule your OWN customized Hiking Outing with Sheryl!
Website: liveandthrive.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org