Rocky Mouth Falls, near Sandy, Utah
· Wasatch Mountains
· South of Little Cottonwood Canyon
· Hidden trail in a neighborhood (find the catwalk between two homes)
· Kid and Family Friendly
· Wooden stairway on the first part of the hike
· Rocky steep trail on the second part of the hike
· Cool Cave area & giant boulders near the waterfall
· 1 mile RT
· Trailhead is hidden between 2 homes (look for the catwalk) in a neighborhood.
· Park on Wasatch Blvd.
· Fun to play in water
· View up close – depending on the runoff
· Boulder hopping
· Don’t park in the neighborhood. Park on the EAST side of Wasatch Blvd. at approx. 11300 South, in a small gravel parking lot with a sign that says “Rocky Mouth”.
· Directions: At the intersection of 9400 So. & Wasatch Blvd, continue south 3 more miles on Wasatch Blvd., watching for an LDS church on the RIGHT. Park just south of this church, on the EAST side of the road. Walk up all the wooden stairs, uphill in the neighborhood, passing about 4 homes. Keep your eyes open for a catwalk between two homes. Follow the steep trail to the waterfall.
Join Sheryl's Hiking Group today or Schedule your OWN customized Hiking Outing with Sheryl!
Website: liveandthrive.com Email: email@example.com