Farmington Canyon Waterfall
Farmington Creek Canyon
· Wasatch Mountains
· About 45 min drive north of SLC
· Partially shaded.
· Not much traffic. Nice quiet trail
· Moderate Hike
· 2.6 RT to the Waterfall
· Dogs on a leash are allowed
· 2 – 3 hours
· Trail comes within 50 ft. of a broad waterfall
· Watch for wildlife
· Watch for two old cars that plunged over the cliff nearly 50 years ago.
· Beautiful, green, thick foliage
Join Sheryl's Hiking Group today or Schedule your OWN customized Hiking Outing with Sheryl!
Website: liveandthrive.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org